Thursday, November 3, 2011

I fell in love with Pinterest!

One of the things that I really enjoy doing is researching stuff on the Internet. I research EVERYTHING! Organizing tips, how to make your own . . . whatever, kid stuff and recipes--lots of recipes. Oh, my word! Have I found THE best solution to keeping all of that at my fingertips.

I had heard a little bit about Pinterest. I wasn't sure what it was all about. I kept seeing my Facebook friends updating about all these recipes that they found or "pinned" on Pinterest. So, of course, I did a little research on it. It's fantastic and I am hooked! Everything that you love right at your fingertips. You can pin things onto your boards that other people of pinned. So, let's say you have a board titled "Recipes." You can pin recipes that others pin or recipes that you find off the Internet. Now I just have to refer to one place for all of those things. Brilliant!

So, if you're interested, follow me on Pinterest. Just click the link in my sidebar. Go ahead and sign up for Pinterest and start pinning. I bet you can't just pin one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews