Thursday, January 17, 2013

Along For the Ride

Wow. It has been a while since I have blogged. Almost an entire year. Things were super busy when we moved. And, since we moved to northern Indiana, our Internet connection has been a little sketchy at times. 

Alright. Where do I start with this post? I'm not even sure. I feel like I need to re-introduce myself to you. Has it been that long? 

Yes.

Since my last post, we have moved to Indiana, J turned one year old, he started walking and we had another baby! Okay, it hasn't been that long. :) We did have another baby added to our family though. My brother and SIL had a beautiful girl back in September. J and I were able to go out to North Carolina in November to meet her. Our family is extra blessed to have another niece in the family.
                                                                                                                                  

Well, what can you expect out of me this year? I have a lot of blog posts up my sleeve from the last year. Activities that I tried with J and things that we have done to make our lives easier-such as organization! I plan to share those with you starting on my next blog post. Hopefully that will be sooner than a year. :) 

So, hang on! It's going to be a bumpy ride!!
**For more on what we've been up to, check out our family blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews