Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Blog!

I can't believe that I've started a new blog!!! Don't worry, we will still continue our family blog for those who want to know the happenings of our family. However, you can refer to this blog for household and parenting related issues. I am So excited to start this blog and have committed to posting as much as I can.

I have titled this blog Welcomed Chaos because that is basically what my life is all about now: chaos. But, it is a welcomed chaos. I wouldn't change my life for anything in the world. I have been married to the best man in the world for a little over five years. Becoming a wife was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to face. I had to learn how to share my stuff with someone else. I never had to share anything before. Not really. I am the youngest of three children and the only girl. My stuff was my stuff. It was hard trying to put someone else before myself. Not to mention, organize an entire household all by myself. But I managed. And now, I am learning it all over again.

The second hardest thing that I have ever had to face is becoming a mother! I thought for sure that we were going to die after those first few weeks of Jack's life. Eventually he started sleeping through the night and our lives returned to some form of normalcy. However, I have to figure out how to reorganize my home once again . . . and put another life before my own. So, I figured, why not learn how to do that and be a blessing and comfort to others who are struggling with the same things. We'll all learn together. I invite you to welcome the chaos!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the name of your blog and I'm excited to read it and see adorable pictures of Jack! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews